Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stuff!


I am honored to be the "cover girl" for The Crafts Report this month. Larry Sanders took that really kick butt photo of my Rainbow Chips necklaces.
I just returned from a three day retreat at Rio Grande in Albuquerque with the 8 other senior teachers with the Rio Rewards Certification program. We had so much fun and learned so much from one another. Let me tell you, they are a mega-talented bunch! Tonya Davidson and I sat next to each other and tormented poor Fred Woell---he loved it! We even tweaked the curriculum for the Certification class and it is going to be fabulous!
I stayed in NM a couple of days with my good buddy Eleanore Macnish, the lovely and talented beadmaker/jeweler. We had a lot of laughs and I got to see her new jewelry. It uses kitschy found objects and is really great. Try to google, I know she has a website now.