Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Book Is At The Printer's!!


Whoa, whoa, everybody! Big news! My book, "Metal Clay Beads" (Lark Books) is due for publication April of 2009! It is currently listed as an advanced sale with Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Clay-Beads-Techniques-Inspiration/dp/160059025X/ref=pd_ybh_4?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=11PHZK3N867WVQTHXKDM

My friend and Lark Senior Editor, Marthe Le Van says that "Your book is the most beautiful, comprehensive, and informative metal clay book on the market, andI expect a great deal of success with it for many years to come."

Whew, am I blushing!! Thanks Marthe! I hope you all find it useful. I have the color proofs and it really looks great. The content consists of EVERYTHING I know about making hollow forms in metal clay, and then some!! Hooray!!!